SEAH project showcase during the Science Week 2022 at the Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
Next 16th November 2022 at 4 PM, the Universidad Politécnica de Madrid will present the SEAH project in room 406 of the Facultad de Ciencias de la Actividad Física y del Deporte (INEF) at the Science Week 2022.
The Science Week of Madrid is a popular event organized by madri+d Foundation for Knowledge that provideactivities to show the work carried out by researchers, their projects, motivation and efforts. This event allows society to learn about the latest breakthrough in science and to make issues that concern available for the citizens.
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid actively participates in this event held annually and this year the UPM team participating in the SEAH project will present all the innovative outcomes of this E+KA203 Erasmus+ project.
The SEAH (Sharing European Architectural Heritage) project promotes the teaching of Spanish in architecture and construction (AC) for international students through innovative language teaching tools. It aims to foster academic and professional students’ mobilities in the field of architecture and construction through:
- The creation of a AC linguistic corpus of one million words in each language.
- The design of didactic units of five modules in each language (Spanish, French, Italian, Russian and German).
The modules, designed by the Spaniard team from the Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (UPM), that will be presented are:
• Viviendas sostenibles (Sustainable housing)
• Las ciudades y sus infraestructuras (Cities and their infrastructures)
• Rehabilitación de edificios antiguos (Rehabilitation of old buildings)
• Instalaciones deportivas y naturaleza urbana (Sports facilities and urban nature)
• Presentación oral eficaz de un proyecto arquitectónico (Effective oral presentation of an architectural project)
This project was awarded in October 2020 and funded by the ERASMUS + Strategic partnership (E+KA203) programme led by the Università degli Studi 'G. d'Annunzio' Chieti - Pescara (Italy), through the Department of Modern Languages, Literatures and Cultures with five European universities: Université Bordeaux Montaigne (France), Masarykova Univerzita (Czech Republic), Polotsk State University (Belarus), Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (Spain) and Internet Web Solutions (Spain).